We weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
Okay, but seriously: why are cover-ups so chic? We feel disappointed every time we think we see a pretty dress, only to realize that it is, in fact, a cover-up. But let’s stop here. Why are we disappointed? Who says we can’t wear these camouflages like dresses on days without a beach?
Some may need a slip or an extra layer, but ultimately there are plenty of stylish blankets that can double as cute summer dresses. They will also be pleasant and light for very hot days. In the idea? Check out 21 of our favorite picks!
1. Our absolute favorite: We immediately fell in love with the oversized design, patch pockets and babydoll silhouette of this comfy Bsubseach dress!
2. We also like: Inspired by the classic work shirt, this other Bsubseach dress perfectly combines sophistication and carefree pleasure!
3. We cannot forget: We can’t decide what we love most about it Akalnny’s cover-up: stripes, collar, buttons or ruffled sleeves!
4. Our absolute favorite: It’s easy to see why Amazon shoppers love this Jeasona’s cover-up. Just put a little slip underneath!
5. We also like: Wear this stand-up collar Ailunsnika dress on a jumpsuit maybe even on a long bodysuit / unitard!
6. We cannot forget: We could quite imagine this short sleeve CUPSHE camouflage with a denim jacket and sneakers!
7. Our absolute favorite: The colors and pattern of this Caftan Bsubseach deserve to be exhibited. This tassel tie detail is just the icing on the cake!
8. We also like: This chiffon Eddoyee CaftanThe beautiful blue and orange design of is like a serious work of art!
9. We cannot forget: If you like something simpler, Bsubseach also makes this pretty striped kaftan in a calming mix of white, black and gray!
10. Our absolute favorite: This tank dress JSQTYSL keeps things beachside with its adorable fringe trim, but can also be dressed up for brunch!
11. We also like: This Halife blanket looks so comfortable, and the ties that hang down from the neckline give We heart eyes!
12. We cannot forget: The turquoise and purple tie-dye on this sakkas dress it almost looks like fireworks!
13. Our absolute favorite: This chiffon ADOME dress is a pure sensation that will soon become a wardrobe staple!
14. We also like: This fluid Back From Bali Dress has an adorable illustrated floral design all over!
15. We cannot forget: We’re obviously obsessed with the tassel trim in this bestseller Cache Yincro. Put on biker shorts if they’re too short!
16. Our absolute favorite: The ruffle details are what makes this otherwise simple The concealment of Ekouaer and make it a must!
17. We also like: This nightie dress AI’MAGE could even be dressed in heels!
18. We cannot forget: Take things off the shoulder with this bell sleeve ZANZEA dress!
19. Our absolute favorite: This MISFAY tank dress is about as minimal as it gets while still keeping things stylish. It also has pockets!
20. We also like: We like it Columbia dress because it wicks away moisture and cools for the beach, but trendy enough for every other day too!
21. We cannot forget: With just a small tie tied at the hem, this Becca tank dress by Rebecca Virtue find kindness in simplicity!
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. . The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. It does not determine whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!