If you could summarize this interlocking in one sketch or design, what would it look like?
Jacques Valentin ABC Radio Sydney host Afternoons wants to know ! It’s time to use this containment to unleash your hidden creative talents.
Send us your design concept capturing this interlocking experience for the chance to see it recreated on an ABC Sydney t-shirt.
The winning design concept will be recreated and specially designed by Dare Jennings’ team (yes, we are talking about the Dare Jennings of Mambo and Deus Ex Machina) then printed on an ABC Sydney t-shirt which will be available for purchase from mid-September.
All proceeds from the t-shirt sale will be donated to the non-profit Community Care Kitchen which provides essential food relief services in South West and West Sydney.
- Your entry can be a simple visual sketch or a description of your design concept that captures that locking experience.
- Applications will be judged on the basis of a clear and effective concept, wit, creativity, originality and relevance to the current containment.
- Your entries will not be judged on the basis of drawing ability, color or quality. Only the concept or idea behind the design will be judged.
How to enter:
- Submit your lock design concept via email [email protected] with the subject line “Lockdown T-shirt Comp”
- You can either attach your concept as a sketch or write a description of your idea in the email. Please make sure to include your name, email and phone number in the email.
- Closing of registrations on Monday 30 at 5 p.m.e August.
- Your application will be evaluated by a jury of 4. The winner will be informed and announced live on Wednesday September 1st.
Enter now by e-mail [email protected]
Please review the full terms and conditions. Your information is treated in accordance with this privacy statement.